Location: Kumasi - Ashanti Region, Ghana, W/A
Postal Address: P. O. Box 854, Kumasi Fax: +233 (0)3220-22387
Tel: +233 (0)3220-22387, +233 (0)3220-22388
PhD. (Chemical Engineering),University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
MSc. (Chemical Engineering), KNUST, Ghana
BSc (Chemical Engineering), KNUST, Ghana
Renewable energy technologies (Bioenergy, Biofuels, Biogas, Solar PV)
Optimization of indigenous chemical processes
Environmental and waste management
Waste to Energy
Efficient Cookstove Design.
1. Bensah, E.C., Ahiekpor, J.C., and Antwi, E. (2018). Ghana Clean Technology Biogas Study. Ghana Climate Innovation Centre (GCIC). Accra, Ghana
2. Ahiekpor, J.C., Bensah E.C., and Kemausuor F. (2017). Rural woodstove market study. Netherlands Enterprise Agency and Netherlands Development Organisation. Accra, Ghana
3. Ahiekpor, J.C., Bensah E.C., and Kemausuor F. (2017). Electricity needs assessment and willingness to pay for modern electricity in Island communities of Ghana: A baseline report for Ghana Strategic Partnership for Evidence Based Advocacy (V4CP). Netherlands Development Organization, Accra, Ghana.
4. Bensah E.C., Ahiekpor, J.C., Kemausuor F., and Antwi E., (2015). Identification of barriers to renewable energy technology transfer to Ghana. China-Ghana South-South Cooperation on RE Technology Transfer. UNDP, Accra, Ghana.
5. Hanekamp, E., and Ahiekpor, J.C. (2015). Feasibility study of Ghana’s institutional biogas programme. WO46. Climate Support Facility. Brussels, Belgium.
6. Ahiekpor, J.C., Ribeiro, J.X.F., Rockson, M.A.D., Bensah, E.C., and Antwi, E. (2013). Mapping of stakeholders in the clean cookstove value chain in Ghana. UNDP. Accra, Ghana.
7. Ahiekpor, J.C. (2013). Overview of solar projects in Ghana. SNV, Accra, Ghana.
8. Antwi, E., Ahiekpor, J.C., Bensah, E.C., Lamp, J. (2012). Design, construction, and operation of 40 cubic meter fixed dome biogas plant. Netherlands Development Organisation. Accra, Ghana.